1. Turned pro - 2005
2. Pro wins on -Professional Golf Tour of India and PGA of Ontario.
3. Lowest score on tour - 61 (Professional Golf Tour of India )
4. Tours events played on - Professional Golf Tour of India, Asian tour, European tour , McKenzie tour, Challenge tour , Asian Development tour, PGA on Ontario , web.com qualifying school.
5. COURSE RECORDS :
61 TATA OPEN (Professional Golf Tour of India)
63 Haryana open(Professional Golf Tour of India)
1. Teaching certification from Indian National golf academy 2006
2. Teaching professional at Greg Norman design championship course, Jaypee greens 2006-2016
3. Teaching professional at Glen Abbey Golf Club since 2016
4. Trained under "BOB TOSKI" & "JIM McLean"
The idea is to keep it simple and enjoyable. There’s a reason why no two people in the world have the same golf swing – there is no “ONE WAY” to make a golf swing. My aim is to help you play well with what you already have. With my experience on professional golf tours and deep knowledge of the game, my coaching style presents a well rounded approach that consists of natural technique, golf-specific fitness and positivity.
Golf Lessons and Programs
All levels are welcome. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned golfer, my goal is to take your game to the next level in the shortest time possible! My philosophy is to keep it simple and enjoyable. Playing on the Canadian and Asian professional tour has given me a unique perspective that I'm sure will help you enjoy the game of golf even more than you already do.